Children are encouraged to wear school uniform in the hope that they develop a sense of belonging and community.
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- White or red polo shirt
- Red sweatshirt, cardigan or V-Neck pullover (with or without school logo)
- Black, white or grey socks
- Red check or stripe summer dress
- Grey shorts or trousers
- Sun hats are recommended
- White T-shirt (no buttons)
- Tight fitting leggings or black or red athletics shorts
- Plain tracksuit (required for outdoor P.E. when the weather is colder)
- Trainers for outside
- All to be contained within a named drawstring P.E. bag
Please label your child’s clothing with their name.
All uniform, including items embroidered with the school logo, can be purchased from Skoolkit in West Street, Fareham.