Red Barn Community Primary School Rules for Responsible Computer and Internet Use
These rules will keep everyone safe and help us to be fair to others.
- I will only access the system with my own login.
- I will only access my own files.
- I will only use the computers for work my teacher has approved.
- I will not bring in flash drives/CDs/DVDs from outside school unless I have been given permission.
- I will have permission from a member of staff before using the internet.
- I will only e-mail people I know, or my teacher has approved.
- The messages I send will be polite and responsible.
- I will not give my home address or telephone number, or arrange to meet someone, unless my parent, carer or teacher has given me permission.
- I will report any unpleasant material or messages sent to me. I understand my report would be confidential and would help protect other pupils and myself.
- I understand that the school may check my computer files and may monitor the Internet sites I visit.